Guarantee and servicing
Some of the products sold through our store carry a manufacturer’s guarantee. If a fault is discovered in equipment covered by a guarantee, please contact us immediately. This is a very fast process which enables equipment to be restored to working order in as short a time as possible. Please retain your proof of purchase (invoice) throughout the period of the guarantee – this is required when reporting faults.
Before accepting a package, always check that it has not been damaged in transit. If the packaging carries visible external damage, we advise that you refuse delivery of the package and then contact us by telephone. If you wish to make a complaint about a product, please contact us preferably by e-mail explaining the situation.
Return of products
After receiving the goods you have a time period specified by local law within which you can return a product bought online without giving reasons. However the goods must not carry signs of use or being damaged. Please note that this possibility is reserved only for clients from private sector.
1. Pursuant to the Act of 2 March 2000 on protection of certain rights of consumers and on liability for damage done by hazardous products, the Customer has the right to renounce the contract.
2. The right to renounce the contract is effective if the Customer makes a declaration of renunciation to the Store within (number of days specified by client's country law, in Poland this is 10) days of collecting the goods.
3. The Customer shall return the goods to the Store within (number of days specified by client's country law, in Poland this is 14) days of making the declaration of renunciation of the contract. The returned goods should be intact, meaning in particular that they should be complete, without signs of use. The costs of delivery are paid by the Customer.
4. Within 3 working days of receiving the package, the Store will check the state of the returned product.
5. Within 7 days of checking the goods, the Store will repay to the Customer the amount paid less costs of fulfilling the order. The Customer should indicate the bank account number to which the repaid amount is to be transferred.
6. Should the Customer breach the conditions laid down in paragraphs 2 and 3 above, the declaration of renunciation will be void, the goods are not returnable and the Store will not refund the paid amount to the Customer.
7. The Customer does not have the right to renounce the contract in the case laid down in Article 10(3) of the Act specified in paragraph 1 above, i.e. in relation to:
a) provision of services which were commenced, with the Customer’s consent, prior to the elapse of the period allowed for renunciation (this applies to cases of service provision, not sale of goods),
b) audio and visual recordings and those stored on computer data media after the Customer has removed their original packaging,
c) contracts relating to consideration for which the price or remuneration depends solely on the movement of prices on a financial market,
d) consideration having properties specified by the Customer in his or her order or with a close connection to the Customer’s person,
e) consideration which in view of its nature cannot be returned or is subject to rapid deterioration,
f) delivery of press publications,
g) services relating to gambling